Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Words

Why don't some teachers like specific words????
If you ask me, any word (except swears) goes. (Did you ask me? No? I didn't think so)
Pie. The only word I can't survive without. (For some reason)
A very good word. Who's with me?
Teachers do allow that word. If they didn't, well I wouldn't know what kind of world we lived in.
  • Stuff
A wonderful word to me.
Not so much to my science teacher.
Not that I don't like him. He's awesome.
OK, who likes the word "Stuff"?

For some strange, messed up reason, I have the urge to type the word pie.
Ahhhhhh..... That was fun.
OK, now who thinks I'm a whack-job?
Hey, if you take the W out of whack, it's hack. Hmmm, sounds like something a cat would do.
YUCKY!!!!
Why am I typing 1-2 sentence paragraphs?, I have completely no idea.
Until next time,
-Mag

4 comments:

  1. bahahaha love your randomness xD And I quite like both of those words. haha They make everything easier in life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! I just noticed you put my blog as a link! Thank you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is Agent SD... The picture on my profile is a Gravatar (globally recognized avatar). :) You can set yours up for free at: http://gravatar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ninja: Thanks, at least my randomness is some-what enjoyable to someone! :) And you welcome! I figured if you put my blog on yours, yours should be on mine :)

    ReplyDelete