Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Nate

From the poll in witch I have extended the time to vote on, most of you dude-sicles who have voted chose "More Book Reviews". I am all-in for that, because it means that I have to read more. (Even though I'm in the middle of 5 books right now) In other words I will soon be reviewing:
(GASP!!! They took off list!!)
* Hero by Mike Lupica (Very nice man by the way)
* A Wrinkle In Time
* A Wind At The Door
* Dear Dumb Diary: That's what friends AREN'T for
Oh yeah and the ones I've already finished, but was too lazy to review:
* The Name Of This Book Is Secret
* If You're Reading This, It's Too Late
* This Book Is Not Good For You
* This Isn't What It Looks Like
* Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
ETC.

Anyway, back to the topic. My bro and his best friend ( I call him my bro's clone 'cuse they do the same things) where in the car one time, and they were reading Big Nate. From what they read to me, it sounded pretty funny, and a lot like Diary Of A Wimpy kid. I liked those books, and was thinking of buying Big Nate, and reading that, and wanted advice on weather or not to get it.

That is all, sorry to waste your time as usual.
-Mag :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I read some of that once... it's pretty good from what I read :)

    ReplyDelete