Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Throne of Fire!!!!

The new Kane Chronicles book: The Throne of Fire is coming out sometime around may 4th!
And on May 4th my good friend, Meghan and I are going to the Pine Tree State to go and meet the author: Rick Riordan! I don't know the time span for The Throne of Fire tour, but I be you can find it somewhere on hie website: www.rickriordan.blogspot.com
I'll try to get some pics on here soon!!
Only 14 days and counting!!!
(I know it's more than that, but I'm posting at night, and it seems closer to 14 than 15)
-Mag

2 comments:

  1. OMG seriously??? Lucky :P haha That is so cool! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too!
    Our plan is to get it the day it comes out, read it in one night, and then go and get it signed the next day.

    ReplyDelete